Julie Jeannine Marie Menard
native artist: singer, composer, painter.
Child painter, studied & Modeled (posed) from 1982/1984, at The Bronfman Artist Center of
Greater Montreal, modeled also for the priceless work sculter Pink Lady for
the late but not forgotten known artist Stanley Lewis, julie has painted a
great deal of her life anything from nudes, portraits, to name a few:
- (spanish lady), to landscapes, specialty's in oil & the mixture of both
acrylick, of using the sincere surroundings around her fantasies meets
surrealism and reality of humour Quote:( i hope it comes across as such),
portraits and sky scenes shaped into angels come across childlike, she also
draws, sketch's in charcoal, pastels. You can see her artwork in private
collections, homes, offices, past buyers/give aways;
- (freedom0) 1996,1940's avant-garde lady smoking long cigarette;
- (selfportraits) 1996 julie with microphone & 1998 julie crounching down;
- (temple of Heaven) 1999, done in chinese wording;
- (Vampire) 2000 man with black hair laughing showing his teeth;
- (Soldier Boy) 2012 soldier in futuristick planet;
- (Alain Shampoo) 2012, angelick angels falling through and floating in the sky. To see julie there is a mural of me in Montreal a
blonde lady with a hat looking at ships and a lighthouse in the
background and an oil painting of me in Toronto antique shop it"s been
there for ages, i was around 16 a brunette sitting in a field with my head
slightly turned a nice piece of art.
All content is © copyright their respective holders, no part of this site may be copied without permission. All rights reserved.