Information for Members
The Cottage Studio is re-opening BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Walk-ins are not permitted at this time.
Appointments are arranged in advance through Spencer at 289-659-9370 or Alex at HPS 905-525-2832 extension 107.
Available times are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 1:15 to 3:15 PM
All Facilitators and Attendees will follow Covid-19 safety protocols in place by HPS.
The Cottage Studio has implemented various safety measures to help stop the spread of COVID-19. These measures allow the Cottage Studio to remain open:
- To ensure adequate space, members must book an appointment through Spencer (Phone 289-659-9370) or Alex at HPS: 905-525-2832 extension 107 prior to arrival.
The available times are:
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 1:15 PM through 3:15 PM
- Prior to arrival, members will be asked screening questions over the phone.
- Upon arrival, please enter by the back door between the Cottage and St Paul's Presbyterian Church.
- While inside, masks or face coverings are required unless exempt by Hamilton By-law 20-155.
- Please practice physical distancing of at least 6 feet or 2 meters at all times.
- Transparent pexiglass barriers are provided between the tables.
- No food or coffee will be offered at this time.
All content is © copyright their respective holders, no part of this site may be copied without permission. All rights reserved.